Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Always part 5 ch 71


At The Center-Skye was putting the last minute touch on when Alan came in. “I just wanted to wish you good luck with the opening “Alan said “Thanks Daddy I never thought I would have to open a center in honor of my dead daughter “Skye said “I knew but this is a great way to honor Lila Rae”Alan said “Yes it is, I need to pick up Raelyn at the airport she finally coming home”Skye said “Good, I will walk you out”Alan said they left.

At The Cassadine office-Alexander was working when Nikolas came in. “You look worrying “Nikolas ask “It's just this deal I don't think we will get it”Alexander said “Why not”Nikolas said “The board is playing hardball with it”Alexander said “We will get it, Is that all you are worrying about “Nikolas ask “Genevieve and I been having issues “Alexander said “Well I'm sure you can work it out now let's go’”Nikolas said they left.

At Genevieve/Alexander-Genevieve and Lorenzo were outside taking the children for a walk. “Do you want to see the horse “Genevieve ask “No thanks, Genevieve I'm glad we are getting along”Lorenzo said “Me too, Let's go back inside “Genevieve said

At a Jet -A man was in the jet . “I'm going to claim what is mine after all this time ‘The man said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment