Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give part 1 ch 58


At The Domestic Republican- A Hotel-Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “I'm glad you came up with this idea, “Lorenzo said “Me too. It's a safe way to get Ric out of our lives without killing him”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Then we can get married here”Skye said “Why don't we have our wedding at home with our family “Lorenzo ask. “Sure”Skye said

At Port Charles-General hospital-Dr. Lee office-Lila Rae and Morgan were their . “How is the baby “Lila Rae ask “So far so good”Dr. Lee said “Thanks “Lila Rae said “You're welcome it looks like you will have a healthy baby”Dr. Lee said “Good”Morgan said

At Skye/Lorenzo guest house-Athea was looking at pictures of Skye when she was little when their was a knock on the door it was Rae. “Rae”Athea said “I wanted to check on you “Rae said “I’ m doing good, This is a picture of Skye when she was younger, I'm sorry I took her from you “Athea said “I forgive you “Rae said “We are family “Athea said “Yes we are “Rae said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Cassie was by the desk in the lobby when Josslyn came by. “Do you have any Job open here”Josslyn ask “Well I could use a assistant “Cassie said “I will take it I need a fresh start in getting Grayson off my mind”Josslyn said “I totally get it”Cassie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment