Thursday, November 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 32


At London-Betty Ford rehabilitation center-Lorenzo and Sierra came into the place. Sierra still didn't want to be here. “Can I help you “The woman ask “Yes My name is Sierra Alcazar”she said “Yes we been expected you “The woman said “My name is Lorenzo Alcazar, Sierra father “He said “I'll show you a room “The woman said they walk to a room. “Is this a private room “Lorenzo ask “Yes, I need to search you're bag and take you're cell phone “The woman said “Why can't I keep my phone “Sierra ask “Sierra, It's okay “Lorenzo said “What if you need to get a hold of me”Sierra ask “You're father can call the desk”The woman said Sierra handled her cell phone to the nurse and she seach Sierra bag and didn't find anything as the doctor came into the room. “Sierra Alcazar. I'm Dr. Gold “The Doctor said “Nice too meet you, This is my father Lorenzo Alcazar “Sierra said “Nice too meet you, You're going to have a busy schedule here with therapy and group therapy”Dr. Gold said “Just so you know I'm not addicted to Oxycodone, I just took some one day that's all”Sierra said “Well I sure go, Sierra please listen to the doctor “Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra on the forehead and left with the Doctor. “I want my daughter to stay here for at least three months “Lorenzo said he give the doctor some money and left.

At Port Charles-General Hospital-Morgan was about to see his wife when Anna came by. “Morgan, We need to talk about the warehouse bomb”Anna said,
“I don't know who blow up the warehouse, I do hope you fine them for my wife “Morgan said “I hope so too”Anna said as Skye came by. “What's going on”Skye ask “That's what I want to know, Who put the bomb in the warehouse “Anna said “I hope you find that person “Skye said “Thanks, I'm sorry about Lila Rae, Is Lorenzo here “Anna ask “No he went out of town”Skye said “I want to talk to him when he comes back “Anna said and left. “Morgan, How is Grace “Skye ask “She missing her mother, I hope we can share Grace, I don't want to go to court “Morgan said “We will not”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment