Tuesday, November 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 27


At Todd office-Todd was in his office when Felicia came into the office..”Todd Manning “Felicia said “Felicia Jones Scorpio , I need you're help in following my life I believe she is cheating on me”Todd said “You're wife is Blair right”Felicia ask “Yes, Do you need a picture “Todd ask “No, I will see what I can fine “Felicia said “Thanks “Todd said

At Erica/Starr office-Erica and Starr were talking. “My Dad give us a big donation for our foundation “Starr said “This is great now we can start “Erica said “Yes”Starr said

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking. “Sierra with Lila Rae “Skye said “Good, Skye can we make this work”Lorenzo ask “I don't know “Skye said as Sierra came by. “Lila Rae , Is the same “Sierra said “Sierra, Are you ready? Lorenzo ask “I need to pack”Sierra said “Sierra you can do this “Skye said “Yes Mother “Sierra said “I think you sure divorce Grayson before you leave “Lorenzo said “Daddy please”Sierra said “We sure go , You can pack and I have a errand before we leave “Lorenzo said “Daddy, You don't have to go with me “Sierra said “Yes I do”Lorenzo said “Fine, Just remember that Lila Rae would hate that you both are fighting “Sierra said and left. “Sierra right “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and left.

At The Park-Christy was sitting on the bench when a man came by. “Can I sit here”The man ask “Sure, Our you know in town”Christy ask “Shane Balsom”He said “Christy Collins, Do you want me to show you around town”Christy ask “Sure”Shane said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment