Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 71

 
“What’s in a name”
At General Hospital-The nursery room-Lorenzo push Sierra into the nursery room and Skye follow them. “My sweet boy, What sure we call you ? Mother how did you pick out our name “Sierra ask “I want to name you're sister after my mother and Great Grandmother and you're father want to name you're brother after him”Skye said “What about me”Sierraask,”I pick out you're name I read it in a baby book name and I know it would be perfect “Lorenzo said “I have always loved my name, We have to pick out the perfect name for my son, Grayson and I wanted to name the baby we lose Christopher we always loved that name but he needs a different one”Sierra said she look at her son who had oxygen mask on. “His going to make it, His a Alcazar,”Sierra said Lorenzo didn't like it. “So what's his name “Skye ask as Lila Rae and Grace came by.”What’s going on”Lila Rae ask “We are trying to pick out the baby name, Grace do you have any suggestions? Sierra ask “Yes, I like the name Preston”Grace said “Preston? I like it”Sierra said “Me too”Lila Rae said “Yea, Sierra you sure get back to bed”Skye said “I want some time alone with my son”Sierra said “All right stay in you're wheelchair “Skye said they left and went into the hallway. Sierra got out of her wheelchair and stood up. “I love you Preston , Your my son no one will now the secrets “Sierra said she felt dizzy and fell down and lying on the floor.

In the hallway-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking to Lila Rae and Grace. “Mother , Is everything okay”Lila Rae ask “Yes”Skye said “Mother, I'm thirsty “Grace said “Let's go get a drink , Mother do you want to come with us”Lila Rae ask “Sure, Lorenzo “Skye ask “I'll wait for Sierra “Lorenzo said

At Grayson-Grayson was hang over when Nikolas came into the room. “Grayson, Why are you drinking”Nikolas ask “Because my wife is back and doesn't want to be with me”Grayson said “Where our the twins “Nikolas ask “I think at The Quartermaine “Grayson said “You need to get you're life in order,Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment