Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 60


“Secrets”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan and Tracy were their when Sierra came into the room with the twins. “Why are the twins here”Tracy ask “Grayson is at a meeting so I’m watching them but I need to run out for a minute can you watch them”Sierra ask “Sure, How are you doing “Alan ask “Good, I sure be home soon “Sierra said and left. “Skye is worrying about Sierra”Alan said “Sierra is okay, She a Quartermaine “Tracy said “Yes”Monica said

At Kristina house-Kristina was having dinner with Alexis and Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn. ,”Kristina, I'm glad you're a nurse now, How is it going “Alexis ask “It's great I like working there and I'm glad you all could come and see my house, I did ask Gina to come but she was busy”Kristina said “Thanks for asking her”Alexis said “You're welcome, How is it going with her”Kristina ask “Gina needs time “Alexis said “Dad, Olivia how is my brother “Kristina ask “Good”Olivia said “You fixed up the lake house nice”Ned said “Thanks, Piper been staying here “Kristina said “What's going on with here”Brooklyn ask “Piper wants to be a boy and Lydia having a hard time with it”Kristina said “Piper is still their child”Brooklyn said “I agree “Kristina said “Yes”Ned said

At Grayson-Sierra seek into Grayson and went into his home office and look into his desk and found something. “Oh My God”Sierra yelled and took what she found and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment