Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 77


3 weeks-At Skye/Lorenzo Skye and Lorenzo were getting ready to pick Sierra up from the hospital. “I'm glad that Sierra agree to stay with us,”Lorenzo said “It's just till Sierra figure out what to do about Grayson “Skye said .”Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, What are you up to.Skye ask “Just protect our family “Lorenzo said they left.

At General Hospital-Sierra was stand up packed her belongings wish that Preston could go home to with her but he need to stay for one more week he was doing really good , Grayson came into the room he was drink. “Sierra, I heard your getting out of here, Do you want to go for a drive we can talk,? Grayson ask he touch Sierra hair. “Grayson “Sierra said she still loved him and couldn't tell he was drinking. “Yes! Let's go”Sierra said they left.

At Richard/Emma-Richard was visiting with his father. “So you're okay that Mother divorce you? Richard ask “Yes, I moved on with Kate “Ric said “I'm happy for you father “Richard said “I'm happy for you too “Ric said

At General Hospital-Sierra room-Lorenzo and Skye came into fine it empty. “Sierra “Lorenzo yelled as Liz came into the room. “Where is our daughter? Skye ask “Sierra left with Grayson “Liz said “No! Lorenzo yelled

In a car-Grayson was driving and Sierra was by him, “Sierra, I love you and our daughters and I can love you're son”Grayson said he turn to look at Sierra. “We can make it work, I love you and I know you love me too”Grayson said “Grayson look out! Sierra yelled as they hit another car,

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment