Friday, November 10, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 10


At General Hospital-Piper went into a room for group therapy for transgender and Transsexual she was dress as a boy. “My name is Peter, I'm a transgender and soon I want to have surgery to become a boy”Peter said “It's nice to meet you Peter, Are you going to have surgery “The woman ask “I want too, I have been doing some research for it but not right now, My mother just died and we have to deal with that,Peter said “I'm sorry about you're mother “A man said “I do love my mother and wish she did accept me before she died but she didn't”Peter said “I'm sorry “The woman said “Thanks “Peter said

At Nikolas/Hayden Nikolas and Hayden were talking. “What do we do about our son? I know I made mistakes as a mother but I loved both Spencer and Grayson as my sons”Hayden said “I know you loved both boys and this isn't our fault of how Grayson turn out, I don't think we sure support him”Nikolas said “You think we should walk away? Hayden ask “Yes, Grayson has to learn that action have consequence “Nikolas said “True, So we take the empire and everything from our son? Hayden ask”Yes, This isn't easy for me either “Nikolas said “Why can't we just be happy? Hayden ask “We our Cassadine that's why”Nikolas said

At The Park-Sierra was sitting on the bench thinking as her children were in a stroller. “What I'm supposed to do now”Sierra ask herself and came up with a idea.

At The Police station-Grayson cell-Grayson was in his cell when Courtney came in.”You bastard! You murder my son! Your own brother all for money! Are you happy! Courtney yelled “Actually no, I'm sorry I made a mistake “Grayson said “You can't updo it ! You can't bring you're brother back! I hope you lose you're wife and children! I hope you die a lonely old man! Courtney yelled and left

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment