Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 69


At The Police station-Jack cell-Jack was in his cell when Tea came by. “Thanks for coming this early, I want to do the right thing and plead guilty “Jack said “Are you sure? You could get life in jail “Tea ask “Yes, I need to make it right between Christy and my family “Jack said “I will make the call, Jack you are doing the right thing “Tea said “Thanks “Jack said 

At Dorian / Paul-Dorian was thinking of Jack and what to do for her family when the maid came in with Vicky, “Vicky thanks for coming, How do we help our family? We both know that Jack sure go to jail and so does Todd but Blair want to save him”Dorian said “Blair a mother and wants to save her baby but deep down she know it's the right thing to do”Vicky said “I never thought I would be on the same side with you and Todd”Dorian said “We all love Jack and want him to get help “Vicky said “Yes”Dorian said 

At Tea/Victor-Victor was home when Blair came into the house “Victor ,What did you want”Blair ask “I love Jack as my son for years and I think of him as my son i want to save him I have a plan that Jack will get out of this “Victor said “Victor, I know you love Jack in away you are his father to but I been thinking and Jack does need help, My son sure go to jail “Blair said as she cried and Victor wipe her tears. “We will help Jack and I will let the law handle it,.”Victor said “Thanks “Blair said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment