Monday, November 27, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 18


“Oxycodone”
At General Hospital-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was lying in bed when Morgan and Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. Skye went by Lila Rae and took her hand . “Lila Rae , You have to come back to us, To you're daughter, We love you”Skye said “Yes we do, We will not give up on you Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “My first love my Lila Rae, I will do anything to get you to come back to us “Morgan said “We sure all agree on Lila Rae medical care”Lorenzo said “Yes”Morgan said “I guess, I want to be alone with my daughter “Skye said she look at Lorenzo she still loved him but was upset with him. Lorenzo kiss Lila Rae on the forehead and left with Morgan.

“You're father enemy did this , I know it with my heart, I can't lose you, This is both of our fault “Skye said

A office-Sierra went into a office where they locked all the pills and look for some oxycodone.,

In the hallway-Lorenzo came in when Richard came by. “How is Lila Rae”Richard ask “She in a coma “Lorenzo said “Was this you? Is my sister paying for you're crime “Richard ask “No, This isn't me or Morgan a enemy did this, I can't believe I'm saying this but we need to work together to stop this person she cross the line when she hurt my daughter “Lorenzo said “I will help, I love Lila Rae , I love this family “Richard said “Thanks, Have you seen Sierra”Lorenzo ask “No”Richard said

Morgan was worrying about Lila Rae when Michael and Bobbie came by, “Morgan “Bobbie said “I can't lose my wife “Morgan said “You will not,Lila Rae will get the best care”Bobbie said “Yes Lila Rae a fighter “Michael said

Sierra came back into the hallway and Lorenzo came up to her. “Where have you been “Lorenzo ask “I went to say a prayer for my sister “Sierra said “We will be talking about the pills when we get home “Lorenzo said “I can't wait “Sierra said Lorenzo give Sierra a look.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment