Monday, November 27, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 19


“Lila Rae”
At General Hospital-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was laying in bed in the coma and Skye was sitting by her holding her hand when Alan came in and stood behind Skye and took her hand..”Skye, I made arrangements that you can stay here as long as you need “Alan said “Thanks Daddy, Is my little girl going to come back to me”Skye ask “Yes”Alan said he lied to Skye. “I sure of stop Lila Rae from marry Morgan “Skye said as Morgan came into the room..”Skye I love you're daughter and I will find out who did this, I never wanted my work to touch my family “Morgan said Skye got up. “But it did! Look at my daughter! At The women you claim to love ! You did this!  You killed you're baby and my daughter!! Skye yelled “Skye, Let's take a break “Alan said they went into the hallway..

Morgan sit down by Lila Rae bedside. “You're mother is right, This is my fault, I'm sorry ,,I love you “Morgan said he kiss his wife .

In the hallway-Lorenzo and Sierra we're talking, “Daddy you sure stay here with Mother “Sierra said “I want to but you're mother doesn't want me here”Lorenzo said as Alan and Skye came by. “Skye, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask “No! Our daughter is in a coma because of the men in her life! Skye yelled “Skye attack Morgan isn't going to help “Alan said “Why don't we go home you can get you're belongings “Lorenzo said “Sure “Skye said “Mother, Lila Rae is going to make it. who's watching Grace”Sierra ask as Morgan came by. “My Grandmother is watching Grace “Morgan said “Good, Does Grace know”Sierra ask “No, I haven't told her yet “Morgan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment