Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 72


“All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 72”
At General Hospital-The nursery room-Sierra was lying on the floor passed out when Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra,”Lorenzo said he went down to Sierra. “You are not going to die for that baby”Lorenzo said he pick Sierra up as Bobbie came into the room. “What happened “Bobbie ask

In the hallway-Skye was with Lila Rae and Grace. “Mother, Is everything okay “Lila Rae ask Skye was worrying about the secrets but didn't want to tell Lila Rae. “Yes Everything is fine”Skye said they went back to see Sierra.

In the nursery room-Lorenzo was carrying Sierra and Bobbie was looking at her as Skye and Lila Rae and Grace came into the room.”What happened “Skye ask “I found Sierra passed out on the ground “Lorenzo said “Let's take her to the room and I can look at Sierra “Bobbie said they left.

At The Courthouse-Jack was talking to Todd and Blair and Tea and Starr and Dorian and Viki and Victor “I'm going to plead guilty, I'm sorry I let you all down “Jack said “We love you still and want you to get help”Vicky said “Yes, We do, I love you are my son”Blair said “We will come see you “Todd said as Christy and Lucy and Kevin and Scotty and Serena came into the room. Jack went by Christy. “Christy, I'm sorry for what I did I love you “Jack said “You didn't love me! You hurt me! You don't know what love is! Christy yelled “You are right I don't know how to love, I sure of never hit you, I'm plead guilty “Jack said “Good! I will move on and not let you take anymore out of my life! Christy yelled as Paul came by .

Paul went by his table as the judge came by. “How do you plead Jack Manning ,”The Judge ask “Guilty you're honor, I'm willing to take whatever you want”Jack said “The state is asking for five to ten years “Paul said “Would the victim or Jack like to say anything “The Judge ask

Christy got up. “You are finally admit what you did to me which sure help me heal but it's not over for me I may never trust another man or have a good night slept without having a nightmare you took that from me you took my love and my trust you broke me”Christy said

Jack got up. ,”I'm sorry I hurt you Christy and my family I didn't realize that action have consequences and I'm sorry for that I will never forgive myself “Jack said the cop arrested Jack and he went to his cell as Blair cried.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment