Wednesday, November 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 29


At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was holding daughter Bliss, “I failed you as a mother , I failed all my children “Sierra said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra, Our you okay “Lorenzo ask “Daddy, I don't need to go, I haven't had a pill all day and I'm find “Sierra said “Sierra, You need help “Lorenzo said “Daddy, Please, I will be good”Sierra said “Sierra, You need help if not you will go down a dark path “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I'm scared “Sierra said “My daughter Sierra doesn't get scared “Lorenzo said “Well I'm, I'm not the same daughter as before, Why can't any of you see it! Sierra yelled “You're right you are different but you need to deal with this, I will protect the children “Lorenzo said “All right, but I'm not staying long “Sierra said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were talking. “I think we need a new start, Sell this house and find a new place “Nikolas said “I agree, It was hard watching our son in court “Hayden said “Yes it was, What did we do wrong? Nikolas ask “I don't know. Grayson has always jealous of Spencer but I didn't know it would go this far”Hayden said “Me either, We need do something so we can make sure we see the twins “Nikolas said “Do you want to go after custody”Hayden ask “Yes”Nikolas said

At The Park-Bobbie was at the park with Grace who went to play on the swinging and Spencer Jr came by, “Spencer, Are you okay “Grace ask “My uncle killed my father, He better pay “Spencer Jr said “My mother is in a coma “Grace said “I'm sorry “Spencer Jr said as Bobbie came by. “Spencer, Who are you here with “Bobbie ask “My Nanny , Grandmother “Spencer Jr said “Oh”Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment