Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 56


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were having coffee when AJ came into the room. “I have some new, Piper does want to become a boy and Lydia is having a hard time with it and wants a divorce “AJ said “I'm sorry “Alan said “It's okay, I'm not going to drink, I want to support my daughter “AJ said “AJ, I'm proud of you for supporting you're daughter “Alan said “We both are and we'll make sure Piper has the best doctor for this “Monica said “Thanks, I do support Piper in this but I'm worrying about how another handled it”AJ said “Piper can handle it”Alan said “Yes, Either way she or he a Quartermaine “‘Monica said as Tracy came into the room.,What's going on,”Tracy ask “My daughter Piper wants to become a man and i want this family to support it “AJ said “Tracy will support Piper if she wants to stay in the family “Alan said “I don't agree with it but It's none of my business “Tracy said “Thanks “AJ said and left. “I'm proud of the way AJ is handle this “Monica said “Me too”Alan said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Aubrey room-Aubrey was in her room when their was a knock on the door it was Lydia who had bags in her hands . ,
“I'm leaving AJ and the room is full can I stay here “Lydia ask “Yes, Why did you leave AJ”Aubrey ask “My daughter Piper wants to be a boy and I can’t support it”Lydia said “Wow! That is shocked”Aubrey said “How would you handle this “Lydia ask “I think the same way you are handing it”Aubrey said “So I’m not that cold “Lydia ask “No”Aubrey said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment