Thursday, November 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 35


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were finally alone at home. “Skye, I know you're upset about Lila Rae, I'm too and I hate that someone hurt our daughter, I would take it back if I could but I can't or make it better, I know when Lila Rae wake up she going to be heartbroken when she finds out about the baby and I can't fix that either! I hate that I can't save both our daughters and both time your heart was broken “Lorenzo said “I know you never want to hurt our daughter's either but I wish it didn't, I want to know who did this to our daughter! Who put her in a coma!! Skye yelled “It was Faith Rosco she alive and at the safe house “Lorenzo said “Why did she do this “Skye ask “She wanted to hurt me, I'm sorry, If you want out go, It will be easy since we are not married “Lorenzo said he went by the bar and pour a drink. “Lorenzo, I'm not giving up when we have hard time, Not anymore, I love you but I also love our children “Skye said she went by Lorenzo and kiss him. “I'm glad you don't want to give up this time, We have a good thing here we can't throw it away we our soulmate”Lorenzo said he pull out a box from his jacket. “Skye, Will you marry me”Lorenzo ask as he pull out a ring.  “Yes!! Skye said they share a kiss and made love.

At Todd office-Todd was upset about Blair and Victor when Tea came into the room. “Todd, Why did you want to see me”Tea ask “I thought you sure see this “Todd said he show Tea the picture of Victor and Blair. “What! That bastard! Tea yelled Todd went by Tea. “We should make it even”Todd said They share a kiss. “Yes we should, Todd I want you to get everything from Victor “Tea said “We will get revenge on them “Todd said “Yes we will “Tea said

At The Joe Veterans center-Rae office-Rae was talking to James. “What do you need to talk about “Rae ask “I accidentally killed a child in Iran and it's been haunted me, It was a accident ISIS was holding her as I went to shoot him “James said “It was a accident you have to let the guilty go”Rae said “I can't , I see her in my dreams “James said “Did you talk to her parents “Rae ask “No, They didn't want to see me, I don't blame them “James said “Why don't you write this family a letter .Don't mail it just writing it may help “Rae said “Okay “James said “Then read it to me, I'm glad you came here , I can try to help you”Rae said “Me too, I'm glad this is here”James said “Me too”Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment