Friday, November 10, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 11


At The Quartermaine hotel-AJ was in the lobby when Audrey came into the hotel. “AJ, I'm sorry about Lydia “Audrey said “Me too, Lydia was looking forward to opening a company with you”AJ said “I was too”Audrey said as Skye came into the room. “AJ, Audrey, How are you both”Skye ask “We just can't believe that Lydia is gone”Audrey said “Me too, I wish that car accident never happened,I could've lose my daughter “Skye said “Yes, How is Sierra “AJ ask “Trying to figure out what to do “Skye said “She will be okay “AJ said “Yes she will “Skye said

In Erica office-Erica and Starr were talking about the children fundraiser they want to do. “I was thinking we could call it Hope care”Erica said “I love it, I now you still feel guilty about the accident “Hope said “Yes I do and I always will “Erica said “I don't hate you, I just wish it didn't happen but we can do a lot of good”Hope said “Yes, I been trying to call some local family with money but they don't want to talk to me, I know I'm new to this town but I never had that problem before”Erica said “I have an idea “Starr said

The dining room-Anna and David were having dinner . “So when are you going to tell you're daughter we are dating? David ask “I don't know, David I do what this chance with you “Anna said “Me too, Let's make a toast to Lenro and second chance “David said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment