Thursday, November 9, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 9


At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was resting on the couch when Morgan came into the room. “Lila Rae, Are you okay? Morgan ask “Yes, I just did a lot today “Lila Rae said “Well rest, Do you want anything? Morgan ask “No , I'll be fine “Lila Rae said “I hope so, I love you and this baby “Morgan said “I love you too “Lila Rae said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Lorenzo -Sierra was downstairs with her son and Lorenzo and Skye. “Sierra, I'm sorry about our fight I just want you safe and you're children “Lorenzo said “It's my call about my marriage “Sierra said “I know you're scared but you're going to be okay”Skye said Preston was in his crib crying when Sierra pick him up. “Preston , My son It's okay, I love you “Sierra said “Maybe his hungry”Lorenzo said “Do you want to hold him? Either of you have hold you're grandson “Sierra said “We love him”Skye said Lorenzo had a look on his face.”You both know don't you “Sierra ask“Yes,You confessed to me right before you give birth “Skye said “I didn't want either of you to know”Sierra said “Why not”Skye ask “I didn't want you to blame my son and not love him and Mother I didn't want you to drink and Daddy when your upset you started a mob war “Sierra said “We want to help you with this, You need to deal with it”Skye said “I will, Do you blame my son”Sierra said “No”Skye said “Daddy “Sierra said “I'm glad you realized that I you are my daughter that I'm you're father not him,”Lorenzo said “I have, I just can't believe I blocked it out “Sierra said “It was you're way of dealing with it”Skye said “Yes, I'm going to take my children to the park “Sierra said as the nanny came in with the twins and they left. “We will get through this as a family “Skye said “Yes we will “Lorenzo said “I need to go back to the office “Skye said and left..

At Bobbie-Bobbie and Cassie had just came back from shopping for the wedding. “Thanks for you're help “Bobbie said “You're wedding going to be perfect “Cassie said “Hopefully my last one”Bobbie said “How many times have you say I do”Cassie ask “Four”Bobbie said “Well I'm glad to be a part of this wedding “Cassie said “Me too”Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment