Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 73



At The Courthouse-Lucy and Scott and Kevin and Laura were in the hallway with Christy and Serena.”Christy, Are you okay “Lucy ask “I know I can heal now, Their a support group at the hospital, I'm going to go”Christy said “Do you want us to go with you “Lucy ask “No,I'm glad you're all supposed me but I need to do this myself “Christy said and left as Blair came by. “You must be proud of you're son the abuse”Lucy said “I'm proud of the way my son is handle it going to jail “Blair said “Really? You're son better not go anywhere near my daughter if he ever gets out”Lucy said Blair left.

At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed she was still unconscious as Lorenzo and Skye were with her as Dr. Lee was looking at her. “What is wrong with our daughter? Skye ask “Sierra lose a lot of blood during childbirth and her iron is low”Dr. Lee said “What does Sierra need”Lorenzo ask “A blood transfusion and rest”Dr. Lee said she left.. “I will not lose our daughter because of this baby “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo you can't blame our grandson “Skye said “It's just hard to love this baby”Lorenzo said as Sierra wake up.”What's going on”Sierra ask “You passed out when you we're visit the baby”Skye said “Yes, You sure of stay in you're wheelchair you need to get better for you're children “Lorenzo said “I will, Where are the twins “Sierra ask “They are staying with us “Skye said “Good, I don't want them neither Grayson yet “Sierra said “Why are you upset with Grayson “Lorenzo ask “I found out that Grayson cause the plane crash, I don't know what to do. “Sierra said “You do the right thing”Lorenzo said “Daddy, You can't judge him after what you do”Sierra said “I would never do that to my family their is such thing as family loyalty, Accept for Luis “Lorenzo said “Please don't say anything yet”Sierra said she was tired. “We will not, We will leave so you can rest”Skye said “Yes, We will get you something to eat”Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra on the forehead.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment