Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 64


At Kate-Kate was doing some work when their was a knock on the door it was Ric. “Ric, Why are you here? I don't want to talk to you! I help you stay alive and then you just walk away to be with Skye “Kate said “I did but I realized that I hurt you and I'm sorry “Ric said “You are”Kate ask “Yes, I agree to the divorce, Skye and I are over for good “Ric said “So Skye dump you and now you're coming here “Kate said “I'm just saying that I’m sorry”Ric said “I forgive you “Kate said “Thanks, Maybe we can start over “Ric said “Maybe “Kate said they share a kiss. “We could be a great couple “Ric said “Yes we could “Kate said 

At The Jail cell-Jack was in his cell when Vicki came by. “Jack, You need to do the right thing here and plead guilty “Vicki said “I know I did the wrong thing but jail time “Jack ask “Jack, Why did you do it,Vicki ask “She was going to leave me! I couldn't let that happened! Jack said “Oh Jack , This is causing a lot of pain to you're family and Christy she never going to heal from this “Vicki said 

At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy was sitting at home working when Christy came into the room and sit down, “Christy, How are you “Lucy ask “I want my life back Mother, Well you help me “Christy ask “Yes Baby “Lucy said she hug her daughter. 

At The Quartermaine hotel-AJ and Lydia were at a table. “I have the divorce papers “AJ said “I'm sorry “Lydia said “I don't regret us”AJ said “Me either, Im staying in town “Lydia said “Good”AJ said they sign the papers. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment