Tuesday, November 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 24


“Saying Goodbye “

At The Church-Lydia funeral-AJ and Piper and Alan Jr and Michael and Sabrina and Alan and Monica and Aubrey were their saying goodbye to Lydia. The father was talking. “We are here to say goodbye to a mother and wife and friend”The father said Piper got up. “My mother and I did have some hard time this past month but she still my mother and I loved her, I wish mother was here “Piper said as she cried. Piper sit down as Aubrey got up. “Lydia and I are sister she didn't accept me at first because she didn't want to deal with the true but she end up being my friend and we were going to open a business together “Aubrey said she sit down. AJ got up. “I loved my wife Lydia was my everything and I will miss her”AJ  said as he cried and sit down. Monica got up. “I loved Lydia for loving my son and giving me grandchildren “Monica said she sit down and Alan Jr got up. “I love my mother and I will make sure that person pays for killing my mother “Alan Jr said Michael and Alan Jr and AJ carrying the casket out. Piper was crying and feeling guilty about Lydia death. “Piper “Monica said “This is all my fault, Because of me mother was in that car”Piper said “Don't “Monica said

At The Police station-Grayson was in his cell when Sierra came by.”Sierra, I know you would be here for my bail hearing “Grayson said “I'm just here to say Goodbye, I need to go away and rest “Sierra said “Sierra , What is going on”Grayson ask Sierra flashback to Lorenzo telling her not to say anything. “I just need a break from this, I still love you and I'm not sure about us”Sierra said “Sierra, I need you “Grayson said “Why did you do this”Sierra ask “For our girls, I wanted what was mine”Grayson said “You make enough money you didn't need to do this and Spencer is you're brother! Isn't family important to you? Sierra ask “I never cared for Spencer he useful a bastard child “Grayson said “Grayson this isn't the man I love “Sierra said “You're not acting like the woman I love “Grayson said Sierra left as she cried.

At General Hospital-Skye came into the hospital and sit down as she cried as Rae came by. “Skye, What's wrong? Sorry I couldn't make it this morning “Rae said “It's okay, I know you have patience, Sierra addicted to oxycodone “Skye said as she cried. “I'm sorry “Rae said “We got her to agree to rehab but I'm scared for both my daughters “Skye said Rae hug Skye. “You can't always save you're children “Rae said “No”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment