Wednesday, November 8, 2017

All The Love We Give part 2 ch 5


At The Quartermaine hotel-Cassie was working at the desk when Josslyn came by. “I have the file you need “Josslyn said “Thanks “Cassie said as Tracy came by.”You know this hotel is a Quartermaine hotel and sure be run by Quartermaine not Spencer “Tracy said “It is run by Quartermaine, Michael and AJ we just work here”Cassie said “You're twin sister was not to be trusted and either are you “Tracy said as Sydney came into the room. “Tracy “Sydney said “Let's go into the dining area”Tracy said they left. “Don't let Tracy get to you “Josslyn said “I will not”Cassie said

The dining room-Tracy and Sydney Chase sit down. “I have the perfect idea for our business a talk show “Tracy said “I like it, What do we call it”Sydney ask “We will have a perfect name and I know the perfect direction “Tracy said as Dillon came by. “Mother, What did you want”Dillon ask “Come sit down, This is my friend Sydney Case , We are going to have our own talk show and I want you as my director “Tracy said “I would love to”Dillon said “I know you will be great at it”Tracy said

At The Police station-Grayson was in a room and Alexis was talking to him. “Grayson, Why do you think you killed Valentin,? Alexis ask “Because I poison him after he got out of jail before he went to the art gallery “Grayson said “Did you really killed Spencer for the empire? Alexis ask “Yes”Grayson said as Sierra came into the room. “Two woman that I respect are here, I'm not going to lie I did kill Valentin and I did cause the plane crash”Grayson said as Nikolas and Hayden came into the room. “We would like to talk to our son”Hayden said “Grayson, I did want to take you back but I don't know”Sierra said “If you want a divorce I'll give you one”Grayson said Sierra touch his face and left with Alexis. “So all this for the empire? Really! You could've killed me ! Nikolas yelled “Yes , I want the empire it was all I wanted “Grayson said “Grayson, I don't know if we can stand by you “Hayden said “You always loved him better over me your biological child”Grayson said “I loved both of you, I still do”Hayden said “Grayson was it worth it? Now you're alone in jail! Did you really think you would get away with it? Nikolas ask “Yes”Grayson said Hayden and Nikolas left .

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment