Monday, November 6, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 2


“Prince Going Down”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was in her daughter's room watching them sleep when Skye came in and pull her daughter in. “Sierra you're father was just so scared about losing you that's all we both were”Skye said “I know but either of you are perfect and alcoholism is a disease you know that”Sierra said as she look at her mother. “Yes you're right it is,,It was a close call almost losing you “Skye said “But you didn't “Sierra said “No, I need to see AJ and you're father is out”Skye said “Give Uncle AJ my best”Sierra said “I will you rest”Skye said Skye left and Sierra pull out her purse and open it and pull out her pill bottles and took another pill.,

At Grayson-Grayson was home upset that Sierra and the children were with Skye and Lorenzo not him when Nikolas and Hayden and Laura and Alexis came into the room. “What's going on”Grayson ask “That's what we would like to know! Why are you drinking? You are in trouble with the law for the accident that killed Lydia “Nikolas said “Father just relax “Grayson said

At The Police station-Paul office-Paul was working when Lorenzo came into the office. “Why are you here? It's not a good idea “Paul said “Arrest him, I want him out of my daughter life I almost lost Sierra again”Lorenzo said “I have a cop on the way as we speak now you need to go”Paul said “You will never regret this”Lorenzo said he left.

At Grayson-Grayson was talking to Nikolas and Laura and Hayden and Alexis when a cop came into the room. “I'm here to arrest you Grayson Cassadine for the death of Lydia Quartermaine and we have evidence that you paid Valentin Cassadine to cut off the brake to you're family jet that cause you're brother death “The cop said “No, Grayson you're own brother! Nikolas yelled “You could of killed you're father too! Laura yelled “Yes! I did it! Grayson yelled “Anything else? Hayden yelled “I killed Valentin “Grayson said and left with the cop who hangcliff him. “Alexis, What do we do”Nikolas ask “I can help Grayson if you want me too”Alexis said “I don't know, I just can't believe my son would do this all for the empire “Nikolas said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment