Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 74

2 hrs 
 

At General Hospital-Support group for abuse women. Christy came into the group where women were sitting on chair talking. “You are new”The woman said “Yes “Christy said as she sit down. “My ex boyfriend just went to jail for abusing me, I want to be better but I don't think I will , I still have nightmare about him, I wish it was a nightmare it didn't stare out as a abuse relationship but it end up to be , I loved him, He was my first “Christy said “You will heal in time but you need to get help it's good that you came here, Have you talk to anyone?The woman ask “I will my father Is a shrink , I want my life back “Christy said “You will get it”The woman said

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Morgan was at home when Lila Rae and Grace came into the room. “How is Sierra “Morgan ask “Good, I got to name the baby”Grace said “Grace, Why don't you go get some lunch”Lila Rae ask Grace went to the kitchen. “Lila Rae, What is it”Morgan ask “I think their a secret about the baby something Is going on and I want to find out “Lila Rae said “Are you sure you want to know”Morgan ask “Yes, And I will find out”Lila Rae said as her phone rang and Lila Rae pick up. “Lila Rae, Thanks “She said and hang up the phone. “Mother and Daddy are gone, I could get Sierra to talk to me”Lila Rae said “Go.”Morgan said Lila Rae left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Rae and Althea were having lunch. “Rae, Do you forgive me? For take you're daughter? Althea ask “Yes, I want a chance with you I just want to trust that you will not hurt Skye”Rae said “I will not, I do love Skye I always have but I was sick when she was little “Althea said “I wish I could of help you “Rae said “Me too”Althea said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment