Monday, November 27, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 17


“Bad News”
At General Hospital-Skye was waiting on news about Lila Rae with Rae and Alan and AJ and Monica on one side and Lorenzo was on the other side talking to Lorenzo Jr.

Sierra was sitting down she wasn't feeling good and pull out her pills and was about to take one when Lorenzo came by. “Sierra, What are you doing “Lorenzo ask “Taking a pill”Sierra said “Let me see you're bottle, “Lorenzo said he grab it from Sierra hand and open it. “How many have you had “Lorenzo ask “Daddy worrying about Lila Rae right now”Sierra said “Lorenzo open the bottle. “You had ten days worth of pills now you're down to 3 and you just got them, You're addicted to them”Lorenzo said “No , I'm not,Sierra said as Tea and Julian and Mateo came by. “Lorenzo , We are here for you “Tea said “Thanks, Sierra we will talk more about this”Lorenzo said he put the pills in his jacket pocket. “Daddy, Give them back to me” Sierra said “No”Lorenzo said he took Sierra hand as Dr. Hayward and Dr. Hardy came by.

“How is my daughter? Skye ask “Our daughter “Lorenzo said as he was holding Sierra hand. “Lila Rae is in a coma and she lose the baby”Dr, Hayward said “Can you save my wife like you saved Blair “Morgan ask “Lila Rae was hit hard on her head that's why she in a coma, My miracle drug can't save her”Dr, Hayward said “No! Skye yelled “All we can do now is wait and see”Dr. Hardy said “Can we see our daughter? Lorenzo ask “Yes”Dr.Hardy said “I want to stay with Lila Rae all day and night, I'm not giving up on my daughter “Skye said “I will take care of it”Alan said “Thanks “Skye said “Skye, I'm going with you to see our daughter “Lorenzo said he left with Skye.

Sierra was worrying about her family and wanted a pill so bad and remember where the key to the pills were kept.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment