Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 62


At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo came in holding Sierra hands who was going into labor. “Liz, Sierra having her baby “Skye said Liz came by them with a wheelchair and help Sierra into the chair. “Mother, Can you come with me? I need you “Sierra ask “Yes, I'll be right in”Skye said “I'll take Sierra to room ten”Liz said and left. “Grayson upset Sierra with something”Lorenzo said “Yes, Can you call the children “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said Skye went into Sierra room. Lorenzo was worrying about Sierra to as he called the children.

Sierra room-Sierra was lying on the bed as Dr. Lee was looking at her. “We have to give you a drug you're going into stress and we have to do a emergency c section “Dr. Lee said she drug Sierra..

At The Quartermaine-Alan and Monica were talking. “That was Lorenzo. Sierra is having the baby “Alan said “We can't go, What about the twins? They are upstairs sleeping “Monica said “Alice can watch them”Alan said as Tracy came into the room. “What's going on”Tracy ask “Sierra is having the baby, The twins are upstairs sleeping can you watch them”Alan ask “All right “Tracy said Alan and Monica left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Felicia and Tad were having dinner. ‘I'm glad you're here, I'm a PI and I heard you are to, What do you say we go into business together”Tad ask “I like that”Felicia said “Good”Tad said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment