Tuesday, November 28, 2017

All The love We Give Part 2 ch 26


At General Hospital-Skye was talking to Rae. “Skye, Do you blame Lorenzo for what happened to Lila Rae”Rae ask “I was always worrying that Lorenzo work would hurt our children and I was right. But this is on Morgan too, It could be his enemy too, Between this and Sierra who has always been strong I don't know how I can do this, I raise my daughter's to be strong and independent, Sierra acting like her life is over now that Grayson going to jail”Skye said as Sierra came by and listening to it. “This is also my fault that Sierra addicted to something it runs in the family “Skye said as Sierra came by. “Mother, Grandmother, How is Lila Rae “Sierra ask “I'm about to check on her”Skye said and left. “Sierra, I heard what is going on, Do you want to talk “Rae ask,”I'm going to rehab but I'm not addicted to pills “Sierra said

Olivia was holding George as she came by Liz. “Liz, Something is going on with my son”Olivia said “Let's take a look “Liz said they left.

Lorenzo came into the hospital as Julian stop him. “Lorenzo, We need to talk “Julian said “What”Lorenzo ask “I know who did this”Julian said “Who”Lorenzo ask as Richard came into the hospital. “Lorenzo, We need to talk “Richard said “Is this about who did this to Lila Rae “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Richard said “I found out too” Julian said “Meet me at the Starr in a hour “Lorenzo said “Sure”Richard said they left.

Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was laying in bed as Skye came into the room. “Lila Rae, You need to wake up, I need you “Skye said as Sierra came into the room. “Mother, Can I have a minute? Sierra ask “Sure”Skye said she left. “Lila Rae, My big sister, I love you, I need you're help I don't know how to deal with the secrets without those pills, I'm scared “Sierra said as she cried.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment