Monday, November 27, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 16


At General Hospital-Skye was upset with Lorenzo about Lila Rae. “How did this happened! Skye yelled “I don't know this one wasn't me “Lorenzo said “Really! Then why did you want us to go out to dinner ! It was a ability! Skye yelled “Lower you're voice! Lorenzo said “I will not back down if I lose my daughter it's over! Skye yelled “Skye, I love you and I know you love me”Lorenzo said as Sierra came by”Mother do you want some tea”Sierra ask “No! I want you're sister to be okay “Skye said “Lila Rae will be fine she strong we are survived “Sierra said “I'm going to see what I can find out “Skye said and left. “I hate that you're sister was hurt”Lorenzo said “I know Daddy “Sierra said she went to sit down as Lorenzo Jr came by. “Father, I didn't order this”Lorenzo Jr said “Me either, We have to find out who did this “Lorenzo said

At The Hospital church -Skye was sitting down saying a prayer..”Please, I know I haven't always been a good person but please don't take my daughter and Lila Rae baby, Please you can take whatever you want just not Lila Rae”Skye said as Alan and Rae came into the church. “Skye”Alan said “I can't lose my daughter “Skye said “I know, We all want Lila Rae to make it”Rae said “Do you know anything “Skye ask “No”Alan said

In the hallway-Sierra was sitting down as Morgan came by and sit down.”I can't lose Lila Rae she the love of my life “Morgan said “I know that you love Lila Rae she love you too and Lila Rae is strong she going to be find”Sierra said “I hope so, We have to find out who did this”Morgan said “We will “Sierra said

At the Warehouse-That blow up a woman came into the warehouse. “That's how you make an entrance ! I'm back” Faith said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment