Thursday, November 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 33


At Julian-Julian was at home when their was a knock on the door it was Ava with her daughter..”Ava, You're back”Julian said “Yes. Come meet you're nice Eve”Ava said “She beautiful, I'm happy for you, I wish I had children to leave behind.”Julian said “It's not too late, Julian I heard about the bomb , Did you do it”Ava ask “No,,Lorenzo found out who did it, It's Faith Rosco and I'm going to let him handle it”Julian said “Good”Ava said as the doorbell rang it was Anna..”Julian, I have questions for you, Did you cause the bombing”Anna ask “No, I would not hurt my niece”Julian said “I hope not, I will be watching you, I don't believe you got out of the business “Anna said and left.

At General Hospital-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was laying in bed when Skye was sitting by her holding her hand. “Lila Rae, Please come back to me, I need you”Skye said as she cried and look down as someone came into the room and handed Skye a tissue, “Thanks “Skye said she took it and look up it was Ric.”Skye, I'm sorry about Lila Rae, I do want her to wake up”Ric said “I know you do you love Lila Rae too”Skye said “Yes I do”Ric said they went into the hallway. “I hate this Ric, Both my daughters are drowning and I can't save the , Sierra went to rehab today “Skye said “Skye you're girls just took a little fall but they will be okay”Ric said they share a hug as Juanita came by.,”Skye “Juanita said “Ric. This is Lorenzo mother Juanita , This is Ric Lansing , My ex husband “Skye said “I want to check on my granddaughter “Juanita said “I should go”Ric said and left. “Skye, I know you're stress right now about Lila Rae but Lorenzo love you and I know you love him, You both need each other “Juanita said “I know, I just want my daughter to wake up”Skye said “She will”Juanita said

George room-George was in bed when Ned and Olivia came in cover up.,
“You are going to be okay, We love you so much”Olivia said “Yes we do”Ned said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment