Wednesday, November 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 28


“Family Matters”
At The Starr-Lorenzo Jr and Gina were there when Richard and Julian walk into the boat. “Why are you here”Lorenzo Jr ask “To see me”Lorenzo said as he came into the boat. “Now what is it, Who hurt my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “Faith Rosco”Julian said “She in town”Lorenzo said “Yes, I'm! Lorenzo it's good to see you! I heard you're married to Skye that's unfortunately for you “Faith said she touched his jacket. “Faith, Why are you in town? Did you think you could get passed me? You hurt my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo, We are one in the same, It's business “Faith said “I sure killed you right here! Lorenzo yelled “Not in front of everyone!! Faith yelled “We would not care! Julian yelled “Julian Jerome “Faith said a man came into the boat. “Take her away “Lorenzo said The man took Faith away.  “Lorenzo, This time I have you're back,”Richard said “Thanks “Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Lila Rae room-Skye sit by Lila Rae bedside. “I do love you're father but I hate what happened to you because of his choices, You're my life you and you're brothers and sister”Skye said

In the hallway-Olivia was waiting on news about her son when Ned came by. “Ned, I'm scared about our son”Olivia said “Olivia , Our son is going to be fine “Ned said as Patrick came by. “I have some news, George hole on heart”Patrick said “No”Olivia said “We need to do surgery right away “Patrick said “What are the risk”Olivia ask “If we don't fix the heart you're son is dead”Patrick said “Go ahead “Ned said “Yes”Olivia said Patrick left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment