Monday, November 27, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 14


“Wrong Place,Wrong Time”
At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye and Sierra were having tea when Lorenzo phone rang he pick it up. “Lorenzo Alcazar, That's great to heard”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone. “I have an idea why don't we go to dinner? Lorenzo ask “Sure”Skye said “I guess “Sierra said they left.

At Dorian/Paul-Dorian was working when Blair came into the room. “Dorian, I have to talk to you “Blair said “What is it”Dorian ask “I was upset with Todd for not helping me with Jack that I been having an affair “Blair said “With who”Dorian ask “Victor, His upset about Jack too, We just connected “Blair said “What are you going to do “Dorian ask “I don't know, I love Todd his my soulmate but I feel something towards Victor “Blair said “This isn't going to end well “Dorian said “I know “Blair said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Vicky and Rick were having dinner together. “Vicky , I been enjoying our relationship “Rick said “Me too”Vicky said Rick got up and knee down and pull out a ring. “Well you married me? Rick ask “Yes”Vicky said they share a kiss as Skye and Lorenzo and Sierra came into the room and sit down. “Sierra, I know you are going to get you're life back “Lorenzo said “Yes, I just need a house “Sierra said “You can stay with us”Lorenzo said “No thanks “Sierra said

At a Warehouse-Morgan and Lila Rae went inside. “It well just be a minute “Morgan said as the warehouse blow up

Lorenzo Jr walk by the warehouse and went inside and saw his sister on the ground. “No! Lorenzo Jr yelled Lila Rae was unconscious and Morgan wake up and went by Lila Rae. “Did you do this! Morgan yelled “I will call for help “Lorenzo jr said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment