Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 61


At The Cassadine office-Grayson was working, “I finally have the empire it sure of been mine to begin with “Grayson said to himself. “Soon I will get my wife back too”Grayson said as Sierra came into the room. “Sierra “Grayson said “Grayson, I'm keeping the twins and for a while! I know what you did! You cause the plane crash!!! That could of killed you're father! And Almost killed you too! It killed you're own brother! All for what!! The empire! Sierra yelled “This Empire sure of been mine anyway! Yes I did it! Grayson yelled Sierra start to cry. “You could of died in the crash “Sierra yelled “I made sure I would not, I pay Valentin to do it”Grayson said “How could you! Sierra yelled “What are you going to do? Grayson ask “It's over! Sierra yelled she was so upset and left. 

At Ric-Ric was alone when Skye and Lorenzo came into the house “Ric, I have divorce papers I went to the dominican republic and got a divorce, You don't love me Ric it's time to end this “Skye said “Skye, I will fight this Ric said “I would not if I were you , Let this go and I will let you live “Lorenzo said “Ric, You can find someone better , Who love you completely “Skye said “I don't regret us but I will let it go”Ric said “Thanks “Skye said 

On the Docks-Sierra was crying and upset about Grayson she wanted to fix things between them but couldn't get past this when Lorenzo and Skye came by. “Sierra, What is it”, Why are you crying”Lorenzo ask “It's Grayson, He did something I can't forgive “Sierra said she had some pain and touch her stomach. “Sierra, What's wrong? Are you in pain”Skye ask “Every few second I feel a pain with the baby”Sierra said “Sweetheart you are in labor “Skye said “Let's go to the hospital “Lorenzo said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment