Wednesday, November 8, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 4


At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was sleeping on the couch when Lorenzo came into the room and took a blanket and cover her up with it and kiss her. “No one will hurt you again “Lorenzo said as Julian and Mateo came into the room. “Lorenzo, You want to see us”Mateo said “Yes, Let's go into my office “Lorenzo said they went into his office and Lorenzo forget to close the door. “I heard that someone is alive I thought she was murder but it turns out that Faith Roco is alive “Lorenzo said, “What is Faith like”Julian ask “She heartless she even killed her own grandmother to get her family money “Lorenzo said “Wow! Will with the three of us we will stop her”Mateo said “Yes and I want to destroy Grayson Cassadine who was just arrested for the car crash and the murder of Valentin “Lorenzo said “I thought Skye and Alexis killed him”Julian said “No , I haven't told Skye yet but it wasn't her after Valentin got out of jail he was poisoned by Grayson, I'm not lying “Lorenzo said “Wow! So you will get him out of Sierra life”Mateo said as Sierra was in the living room waking up and got off the couch and heard talking and walking by her father office. “Yes, Grayson was arrested today, Hopefully my daughter will divorce him”Lorenzo said as he took a slip of his drink. Sierra came in she was upset,”Grayson was arrested? Sierra ask “Sierra you can't be in here but yes the cops arrested Grayson for the car accident and murder of Valentin Cassadine and the plane crash, It might be best if you divorce him”Lorenzo said “Who’s Valentin “Sierra ask “A long last Cassadine “Lorenzo said “I'm going to see Grayson, The nanny is here”Sierra said she left..”Lorenzo, I agree that it's best if Grayson is out of Sierra life but you don't want to push it”Julian said “You're right “Lorenzo said


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye's office-Skye was at her desk working when Kate came into the office. “Skye, Are we okay? I do like working here but if we have a issue “Kate said “No, I don't blame you for keeping the fact that Ric was alive “Skye said “Thanks, I do have to tell you something, Ric and I are seeing each other “Kate said “I'm happy for both of you i want Ric to be happy, I don't regret my marriage to him”Skye said “Thanks, So we are okay”Kate ask “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment