Wednesday, November 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 31


At The Park-Ava was sitting down with a little baby girl when Skye came by. “Ava, You're back “Skye said “Yes Skye come meet my daughter that I adopted Eve”Ava said “She cute, I'm happy for you , Hold her close to you “Skye said “Skye, What's going on”Ava ask “My daughter Lila Rae was in a warehouse that blow up and is in a coma she also lose her baby and my daughter Sierra went to rehab she was become addicted to oxycodone “Skye said “I'm sorry, Was the warehouse mob related? Ava ask “Lorenzo looking into it, Ava don't let the mob touch you're daughter “Skye said “I will not, Do you want to hold Eve”Ava ask Skye hold Emma. “You are so beautiful and so innocent “Skye said she give Eve back to Ava.

At a hotel room-Victor was in the room waiting for Blair who came in and kiss Victor as Felicia was outside looking through the window taking pictures.

At General Hospital-Olivia and Ned we're waiting on news when Monica and Peter and Tracy and Alan and Brooklyn and Kristina. Ned went to talk to Tracy. “Mother, I'm scared “Ned said “Ned you're son is going to be find “Tracy said “I hope your right,”Ned said “Olivia , Do you need anything “Kristina ask “No,I'm glad you're all here”Olivia said as Patrick came by.. Ned took Olivia hand. “George made it out of surgery, He sure recovered just find “Patrick said “Is this over “Ned ask “Since George has Down syndrome he will always have heart issues and need to be check out and have medical “Patrick said “Thanks “Olivia said they went to check on their son.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment