Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 67


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was sleeping and Lorenzo kiss Skye on the forehead and left. 

At General Hospital-Sierra was waking up in bed when Alan came into the room. “Grandfather, How is my baby “Sierra ask “You're baby is healthy his perfect “Alan said “I have a son, I want to meet him”Sierra said “You can in the morning , You both need some rest”Alan said “Grandfather, Can you do a DNA on my son? I have reason to believe someone else is the father “Sierra said “Sierra what's going on”Alan ask “I came to realize that I made up Ian, Luis was the only one with me”Sierra said “Sierra, I'm sorry “Alan said “Me too, I don't want my son to be labeled “Sierra said “He will not be labeled “Alan said he kiss Sierra on the forehead and left. Sierra close her eyes and took a nap. 

At Grayson-Grayson was passed out on the couch when Lorenzo came into the room. “Sierra I'm sorry I killed my brother but I had to do it”Grayson said Lorenzo was in shocked and left as his phone rang. “Boss we have a problem “The man said “I don't like the sound of that “Lorenzo said “It's bad boss”The man said and Lorenzo hang up the phone. 

At General Hospital -Alan and Monica were by the nurse station when the cops came in with the body. “We found a body we need a DNA test done “The cops said “Okay , Take it to a room “Monica said they left. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment