Tuesday, November 7, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 3


At General Hospital-Liz was working at the nurse station when a young man came by. “Hi, I'm looking for Dr Alan. Quartermaine and Dr. Monica Quartermaine “The young man said “They are both not in today a family emergency “Liz said “Oh, I'm Dr Tommy Hardy Jr, They were expect me”Tommy said “Tommy, I'm Liz Webber we are cousin “Liz said “Yes, It's good to see you, So you're a nurse “Tommy said “Yes, It's good to see that you're take after Grandfather and you're Dad”Liz said “Yes, I'm sorry I didn't come home for Grandmother funeral I was at Doctor on the board”Tommy said “It's okay, Grandmother would be proud of you “Liz said as Rae came by. “Liz, I'm looking for a chart”Rae said “Dr. Rae Cumming this is Dr. Tommy Hardy my cousin “Liz said “Nice to meet you, So your the legacy Dr. Steven Hardy grandson “Rae said “Yes, I'm “Tommy said Rae thought he was cute for a man as young as he was.

At AJ-AJ was sitting on the couch looking at a bottle of scotch when Skye came into the house. “AJ, The door was open now what is going on? Why are you looking at that bottle of scotch? Skye ask “Why? My wife is dead! I loved Lydia even with the divorce “AJ said “I know you did but drinking isn't going to make it better let me help you, We could go to a meeting “Skye said as Monica and Alan came into the room and saw the bottle. “We just want you to know that we are here for you and we love you AJ “Alan said “Yes, Do you want to stay at the mansion? Monica ask “I will be ok, Skye right Lydia would not want me to drink but i want justice for Lydia “AJ said “Me too, My daughter almost died,”Lorenzo want revenge so bad on Grayson “Skye said “Really”AJ ask “Revenge isn't going to do anything but add more pain”Alan said

At Christy new house-Christy had finally moved out of Kevin and Laura house and was trying to get her life in order when Lucy came into the house. “Christy,You're new place looks great, you are going to be okay “Lucy said “I feel that way too,,I'm still going to group therapy which helps “Christy said “Good”Lucy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment