Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 57


At Grayson-Grayson was by the fireplace burning some papers when Sierra came into the room. “Grayson “Sierra said “Sierra, I'm glad you want to see the children “Grayson said “Yea, Why is the fireplace on ? It's not that cold in here”Sierra ask “It's nothing “Grayson said Sierra could tell that Grayson was keeping a secret.”Why don't we go to the park with the twins “Grayson ask “Sure”Sierra said “I'll go get them”Grayson said he went upstairs. Sierra went by the fireplace and pull out the papers and try to read them.

At Ric house-Ric was looking at a picture of him and Skye on their wedding day when Alexis came into the room. “So you brought Sonny old house “Alexis ask “I wanted it first “Ric said “Are you still obsessed with Sonny? His dead”Alexis ask “No I'm not”Ric said “Why are you fighting this divorce from Skye “Alexis ask “Because Skye loves me not Lorenzo and Skye will see that “Ric said “Ric, You need to move on before it's too late”Alexis said and left.

At The Police station-Jack jail cell-Jack was in his cell when Blair came by. ,”Jack, I need you to admit you did this, You hurt Christy “Blair said “Yes, I did, I'm sorry Mother “Jack said “Why did you do this! I can't stand by with you on this do the right thing here! Blair yelled and left.

At The Park-Sierra and Grayson were at the park with the twins. “Sierra, we can be a family with the twins and the baby “Grayson said “Grayson, How did the plane crash happened “Sierra ask “My Uncle Valentin did it he wanted The Cassadine money “Grayson said “Oh”Sierra said she didn't believe him.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment