Monday, November 6, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 2


“Support Family”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the house with Sierra who had just got out of the hospital she was in for two weeks. Sierra was having a hard time walking and Lorenzo help Sierra sit down on the couch. “Sierra you need to rest we could've lose you for good this time all because of Grayson “Lorenzo said “Daddy it was an accident that's all”Sierra said “A accident? Grayson was drunk! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo,,We sure just be happy that Sierra is okay”Skye said “Accepted Lydia who was killed “Lorenzo said Sierra got up and pick up her purse. “I'm going to see my children, I'm so glad Preston is going to be okay “Sierra said she went upstairs Lorenzo was making her upset.”Lorenzo easy up on Sierra, I know you want her to divorce Grayson but it has to be up to Sierra”Skye said “All right, I just want him gone”Lorenzo said “I know you do”Skye said “We almost lose Sierra for good “Lorenzo said Skye hug him.

Sierra was upstairs in her son room and hold him. “I love you Preston , We are going to be okay”Sierra said she wasn't feeling well and put her son in bed and pick up her purse and took out her pain pills and took more than one.

At AJ-AJ was looking at a picture of him and Lydia when Alan Jr and Piper and Michael came in. “Dad, How are you doing? Alan Jr ask “I know you're mother and I were getting a divorce but I still loved her, I can't believe she gone “AJ said “This is all my fault! It was because of me the reason mother was in that car”Piper said “No it's not”AJ said “Well you have to chance into a boy which upset mother “Alan Jr said “We will not turn on each other we will help each other you're mother loved all of  you even you Piper “AJ said “Thanks “Piper said “Do you need anything “Michael ask “No, I will be okay “AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment