Monday, November 27, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 23


“Intervention”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring a drink as Alan and Monica and Richard and Lorenzo Jr and Ric came in.”Lorenzo, Why I'm here”Ric ask “I called all of you here because my daughter Sierra needs help. She been addicted to oxycodone”Lorenzo said “No, It was Sierra “Alan said as Skye came into the room. “What was Sierra “Skye ask “Some oxycodone was missing last night “Alan said “No, Sierra not admitted she needs help”Skye said “We need to get Sierra into rehabilitation “Alan said “I have called one now we just have to get Sierra their”Lorenzo said “Why is Sierra taking pills”Lorenzo Jr ask as Sierra came into the room. “What is going on, Why are you all here? Ric”Sierra ask “Sierra, You need help you need to go to rehab before it's too late , I know it's scary but you can do this, You need to deal with everything “”Alan said “This is a intervention! I'm not addicted to oxycodone”Sierra said “Sierra this is serious “Monica said “Some oxycodone was stolen last night “Alan said “It was me, I hide in my bra, I'm sorry “Sierra said she give the bottle to Alan. “Sierra, This isn't like you “Ric said “I can't go to rehab, My children need me”Sierra said “You sure of thought about that first, Your going to rehab”Lorenzo said “Daddy,,Nikolas could go after the twins if I leave “Sierra said Lorenzo touch Sierra face. “I will protect the twins and you're son , I love him like I love the twins “Lorenzo said “You do”Sierra ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “What's going on”Lorenzo Jr ask “I guess I need to tell everyone. There was no Ian on the island, Luis is my son father “Sierra said as she cried. “I'm sorry “Richard said “Sierra you need to get help before this gets worse”Skye said “What about Lila Rae? I can't leave her or the trial “Sierra said “Sierra, Lila Rae would want you to get help “Skye said “I can't leave our family and I have to be here for Grayson, I still love him “Sierra said “Sierra, Your no help to you're children if you're high and we will watch over you're children “Skye said “Sierra, You are going “Lorenzo said “Sierra, This isn't like you, You are not weak”Ric said “Sometime we can't all be strong “Sierra said “Sierra please get help, Addicted runs in our family “Alan said “Where is the Rehab “Sierra ask “Their one in London you can go to and use another name so Nikolas will not find out,Lorenzo said “Fine but I need to see Grayson and Lila Rae “Sierra said “Okay,”Skye said “This is a good thing “Lorenzo said Sierra was scared about going.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment