Monday, November 20, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 13


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Tracy were home when Erica and Starr came into the room. “Dr. Quartermaine, We need you're help, We want to open a fundraiser for sick children but we need the funds for this “Erica said “Do you want money from us”Tracy ask “No, We just need help getting started “Erica said “My Granddaughter Sierra is great at fundraising I think you should talk to her,,She staying with her parents “Alan said “Thanks “Starr said “I'm surprised you are working with her”Tracy said “I want to forgive Erica “Starr said they left.

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae was getting ready for her date night with Morgan.,”Lila Rae, We don't have to go”Morgan said “No, I want to go soon we will not have many date night when the baby comes “lila Rae said “True “Morgan
said

At Skye/Lorenzo Lorenzo was pouring a drink as Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo, You look worrying “Skye said “A enemy is in town but I will take care of it,”Lorenzo said “Who is it”Skye ask “Faith Rosco”Lorenzo said “Wow! She can't stay dead! Skye yelled as Erica and Starr came into the room. “Skye, Lorenzo we are hoping not to interrupt but we are here to see Sierra “Erica said as Sierra came into the room. “I'm Sierra, Who are you both “Sierra ask “Sierra , This is Erica Kane and Starr Manning “Skye said “Yes, We want to open a fundraiser for sick children in my late daughter name but we need help with funds and Alan say we sure talk to you “Starr said “Wow! I was just thinking of starting my own fundraising for charity, I'm good at running fundraiser, Why don't we meet tomorrow? Sierra ask “Sure, Our office is at the hotel “Erica said “How about at ten? Sierra ask “It's a date”Erica said and left with Starr. “Looks like you found you're first client”Skye said “Yes”Sierra said

At Nikolas/Hayden -Alexis and Nikolas and Hayden were talking. “Alexis, Don't be our son lawyer “Nikolas said “Are you should “Alexis ask “Yes, My son got himself into this mess and will have to get himself out of it”Nikolas said “I know this isn't easy for either of you “Alexis said “No it isn't “Hayden said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment