Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 65


At General Hospital-Lorenzo was sitting on the couch not sure what to do about the secret when Mateo came by and sit by him. “Lorenzo, What is it”Mateo ask “I was so happy when we found Sierra that she was alive but I know something did happen to my daughter she not the same and I was right, If Luis was alive I would kill him myself “Lorenzo said “What did Luis do to Sierra “Mateo ask “He raped her. His the father “Lorenzo said “No”Mateo said “Keep this between us”Lorenzo said “Of cause we are family “Mateo said 

Skye was walking the hallway when Rae came by. “Skye “Rae ask “I hate this, I know something was off when Sierra came back to us”Skye said as Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae and Richard came by. “Mother, What is it”Lorenzo Jr ask “I'm just worrying about you're sister “Skye said as Monica and Alan came by. “Skye, Sierra is going to be find “Alan said as Lorenzo came by. “Yes”Lorenzo said as Dr. Lee came by. “Sierra is doing good she had a healthy baby boy”Dr. Lee said “Good, Can we see her”Lila Rae ask “Sierra is still sleeping I suggested you all come back in the morning “Dr. Lee said “All right, Dad where are the twins “Skye ask “At the mansion “Alan said “We will go get them”Lorenzo said they left. 

At Grayson-Grayson was drinking as Nikolas came in. “Why are you drinking “Nikolas ask “I think I lose my wife for good “Grayson said “Oh Grayson not this way “Nikolas said he took Grayson keys and left. 

At Kristina -Piper was reading about transgender when their was a knock on the door it was Lydia . “Piper, I just want to tell you I love her “Lydia said “You love who you want me to be not me the real me”Piper said “You are right “Lydia said and left. 

At The boathouse-The fishman was showing the body to the cops. “Thanks for calling us, We have to look at you're boat”The cop said “No problem “The man said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment