Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 66


“Quartermaine”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was holding the twins who were crying. “Bliss, Cecil you both are Quartermaine woman “Tracy said as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “Tracy “Skye said “I was just holding the twins they been crying for Sierra”Tracy said “Thanks, We will take them home “Lorenzo said “How is Sierra “Tracy ask “Good, She had a son”Skye said Tracy give Bliss and Cecil to Skye. “Thanks for taking care of them”Skye said they left. Tracy pick up a picture of Dillon when he was a little boy.

At The Quartermaine hotel -AJ was by the bar looking at a drink when Michael came by. “Dad”Michael said “I haven't drink yet but I keep thinking about it, I love Lydia but I can't stand by her for not supporting you're sister”AJ said “I agree with you on this, I would do the same,,Pick my children over anyone”Michael said “What do you think about Piper “AJ ask “If it make her happy then I will support her”Michael said “Me too, We are Quartermaine that's what we do”AJ said

At Skye/Lorenzo -Lorenzo was pouring a drink as Skye came back into the room. “The twins are sleeping”Skye said “I wonder what Grayson did to upset Sierra “Lorenzo said “Who know? Now are you going to keep the secret”Skye ask “Yes! I could kill him for what he did to our daughter “Lorenzo said “Me too! How dare Luis make us think Sierra is dead then raped are daughter! Skye yelled and pick up a vase and throw it and Lorenzo pull Skye into his arms.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment