Friday, November 10, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 12


At The Quartermaine mansion -Alan and Monica were having a drink when Tracy came into the room. “What have you been up to”Alan ask “Actually, I have news, My friend Sydney Case and I are going to opening a talk show and Dillon is going to direction it”Tracy said “That sounds good, What are you going to call it? Monica ask. “New Beginning”Tracy said “I'm happy for you sis, I hope this works for you “Alan said “Thanks “Tracy said

At Blair/Todd-Blair and Todd were home. It's been hard for their marriage with Jack in jail. “Blair, You have been distant lately “Todd said “It's just been a stressful couple of months that's all”Blair said “Yes it has,I need to go to the Sun”Todd said and left, Blair pick up her phone, “His onto us”Blair said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were home when Sierra came into the park with the children. “How was the park”Skye ask “Sitting at the park give me an idea it was my fundraiser that got all the new playgrounds equipment It was easy all I did was ask my wealthy friends for money, I was always good at fundraising I want to open my own fundraising company “Sierra said “I think that's a good idea “Skye said “. Me too”Lorenzo said “Thanks, I just need a name and a place for a office “Sierra said “Their a office space at the hotel “Skye said “Cool”Sierra said “I know you would fine something “Skye said “Yes”Sierra said Skye phone rang. “I have to take this “Skye said and left. “I need to take care of something in my office “Lorenzo said he left.

Sierra open her purse her back was hurting so she pull out her pill bottles of oxycodone and took a couple of pills as Lorenzo came in. “Sierra, Are you okay “Lorenzo ask Sierra put the pills back into her purse. “Yes, I'm going to take the children upstair””Sierra said she took her purse and the children upstairs.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment