Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 68


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye wake up and look over Lorenzo side of the bed and he wasn't there and Skye was worrying about him and got up and put on her robe and went downstairs..”Lorenzo “Skye ask no one answer and Skye went by the fireplace and look at a picture of Sierra and Lorenzo and Skye together. “My poor baby, We sure of not giving up on you “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye “Lorenzo said Skye went by Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, Where have you been ? I was worrying about you “Skye ask she hug him. “I had some things to take care of”Lorenzo said “Oh”Skye said “I went to check on our son in law, I found out his secrets “Lorenzo said “How? What is it”Skye ask “Grayson was passed out on the couch, He paid Valentin to cause the plane crash”Lorenzo said “Wow! Grayson killed his own brother and almost his father that's why Sierra was upset “Skye said “Yes , Hopefully Sierra will leave him for good, Skye I love you and I will do whatever I have to do to protect you “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and they made love.

At Lucy/Scotty-Christy was finally sleeping after having another nightmare and Lucy was by her side. “I love you and i will do whatever I have to do to make you better “Lucy said she touch her daughter's hair.

At Grayson-Grayson was still passed out on the couch and wake up and pour himself a drink. “Here to me the new prince “Grayson said and took another drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment