Wednesday, November 8, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 7


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the house with food, “Lorenzo, Where is Sierra? I have lunch for us”Skye ask “Sierra upstairs”Lorenzo said “You too had a fight didn't you? Skye ask as Lorenzo pour another drink . “Yes,Skye I have something to tell you, It's about Valentin”Lorenzo said he walk by Skye. “It wasn't you who killed Valentin, Grayson poison him before he came to the art gallery “Lorenzo said “Wow! So I didn't kill him”Skye said “No, Grayson was arrested today for that and the plane crash and the car crash “Lorenzo said “Let me guess you told Sierra to divorce him”Skye said “Yes! We could of lose our daughter because of him!! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo calm  down, I'm going to check on our daughter “Skye said she went upstairs.

Sierra room-Sierra was looking out the window and looking at her ring remember all the times she shared with Grayson she wish that Grayson wasn't in trouble when Skye came into the room. “Sierra “Skye said “Mother,Did you heard about Grayson? What I'm going to do? Sierra ask as she looks at her mother. “You are going to be strong and work on you're life with or without Grayson in it, I raised you and Lila Rae to be strong and you are”Skye said “Sometimes I don't feel strong “Sierra said “I know, Come have some lunch downstairs “Skye said “I will be right down “Sierra said Skye left and Sierra took a pill.

Lorenzo was downstairs when Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo just easy up on Sierra “Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said as Ric came into the room. “Why are you here? Skye is divorced from you “Lorenzo ask “That doesn't mean I don't care for Skye anyway I'm here to see Sierra”Ric said as Sierra came downstairs holding her son. “Ric , It's good to see you “Sierra said “You too, I'm glad you're okay and I'm sorry about Grayson but maybe it's best if Grayson does go to jail “Ric said “We agree on something “Lorenzo said “I do love that I have two father who love me but it's my choice, I have my children to think about too”Sierra said “Yes and you are going to be find “Skye said “Yes Mother “Sierra said Ric left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment