Monday, November 27, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 22


At Skye/Lorenzo-The next day-Skye and Lorenzo were drinking coffee on the couch. “Skye you know what we have to do, Sierra needs to go to rehab “Lorenzo said “I agree but Sierra isn't going to”Skye said “We have to get Sierra to rehab or it's not going to be good “Lorenzo said “I know, Sierra needs to deal with what happened on the island”Skye said

At Sierra room-Sierra was laying in bed when the maid came in with a tray of food. Sierra stand up in bed and are a little of the toast. “Thanks Rose, You always been a good maid to us”Sierra said “I work for you're family for years, Ms. Cassadine this isn't you “Rose said as Skye came into the room. “Sierra, We need you to get dress and come downstairs “Skye said “Yes Mother “Sierra said

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas and Hayden were talking to Alexis. “Alexis, We need you to draw up some paper “Nikolas said “What kind”Alexis ask “We need you to draw up paper I want to take everything that I give Grayson he doesn't deserve anything “Nikolas said “Nikolas , Are you sure “Alexis ask “Yes, Our son doesn't deserve anything “Nikolas said “Nikolas, I get you're upset but this is you're son “Alexis said “Yes, My son killed my another son”Nikolas said “We don't know what to do”Hayden said “I understand and I will draw them up”Alexis said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment