Wednesday, November 8, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 6


At General Hospital-Monica and Alan came into the hospital as Tommy came by.”Dr. Alan Quartermaine, Dr. Monica Quartermaine “Tommy said “Yes, Can we help you? Alan ask “It's me, Tommy Hardy “He said “Tommy, It's been so long since you were in town, We are glad you are working here”Monica said “Yes another legend “Alan said “Thanks for let me join the team”Tommy said “This is you're home to”Monica said as David came by. “Dr, Hayward, This is Dr. Hardy his grandfather was the head Dr. Steven Hardy “Monica said “It's nice to meet you “David said “You to”Tommy said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone. “Tony, I'm sorry about you're father, If you want a new start Port Charles is a great town”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone as Sierra came into the room. “Sierra, How was The Police station? Lorenzo ask “Daddy you have no right to judge Grayson after what you do for a living “Sierra said she went by the bar and pour herself a drink. “Sierra , Sure you be drinking? Lorenzo ask “Daddy, Stop trying to control my life “Sierra said “I'm not control you're life I just don't want to lose you again “Lorenzo said he kiss Sierra on the forehead. “I get that but it's my life not your, I will make my decisions on my life if I want to divorce Grayson or not”Sierra said “If Grayson goes to jail what kind of marriage is that? Lorenzo ask “Daddy, You know what Grayson is going through missing his children if he goes to jail, Daddy please stop it pay a judge “Sierra said “Sierra, I'm sorry but I can't do that you and the children are better off without Cassadine in you're life “Lorenzo said Sierra start to cry. “Grayson is my first love and I will not stop loving him no matter where he is”Sierra said and went upstairs.

At Kelly-Skye was picked up some food when Piper came into Kelly's. “Piper, How are you doing? Skye ask “I'm going to be okay “Piper said “Yes you do look happy if you need anything “Skye said “I'm happy now that I'm honest with myself “Piper said “Good, If you need me”Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment