Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 76


 
“Cassadine Family”
At Kristina-Piper was packing her belongings when Monica and Alan came into the house. “We just want to tell you that we are here for you and if you want to stay at the mansion you are welcome too”Monica said “Actually , I'm moving back to my house now that it's just Daddy and I”Piper said “That's good, How are you doing? Alan ask “I'm finally happy about who I'm”Piper said “Good”Alan said as Lydia came into the room. “Piper, I'm moving I just want to tell you I love you as my daughter, But it's time for me to go a new start “Lydia said “If you really love me you would be supporting and happy for me but you just want me to be the person you want me to be”Piper said as AJ came in “I love you as my daughter not my son, I only have one son not two”Lydia said “Lydia, Can you see that Piper is finally happy “AJ ask “I just can't support it , I'm leaving town”Lydia said and left. “Piper, I'm sorry”AJ said “It's not you're fault “Piper said “You are going to be fine”Alan said,”Yes, I'm, Daddy I'm sorry about Mother “Piper said “It's not you're fault”AJ said

At Alexis-Alexis was looking at pictures of her mother when their was a knock on the door it was Gina. “Sorry to just stop by”Gina said “It's okay, I'm looking at pictures of my mother. Do you want to see them”Alexis ask they sit down and look at the picture. “You're mother was beautiful “Gina said “Yes she was, My mother was a opera singer “Alexis said “How did she die”Gina ask “I was a result of an affair with a married man and my father wife wasn't happy about it so she cut my mother throat “Alexis said “Oh my God! I'm sorry Gina said “Thanks “Alexis said “I want to get to know you're family “Gina said “It's you're family too, This is a picture of my daughter Molly, She was in a car accident I just found out that she had a son I didn't know about, Richard is my grandson “Alexis said “I know Richard his a great guy”Gina said “Yes he is”Alexis said “Sierra close with him”Gina said “You and Sierre are friends “Alexis said “Yes we go way back we have a lot in common but she not the same before “Gina said “I'm sure whatever happened on the island with Luis was big”Alexis said “Yea”Gina said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment