Friday, November 3, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 1 ch 75


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo had just hang up his phone when Skye came into the room. “Skye , I want you to remember this time in our marriage I want it to last and I love you forever “Lorenzo said “I love you to, Know what is going on”Skye ask “Don't panic but someone found Valentin body “Lorenzo said “No! Now what? I'm going to be arrested? Skye ask “No I took care of it, I frame someone else for it “Lorenzo said “Who? Lorenzo went you're upset sometime you take it out on the wrong person “Skye ask “I'm taking care of our family, Now just trust me that I will make sure you don't go to jail,”Lorenzo said as he pour a drink. “Or you could use this as revenge on me “Skye said “I could if I didn't love you as much as I do and this will work out great for our family “Lorenzo said as he took a slip of his drink.

At General Hospital-Sierra room-Sierra was lying in bed awake when Lila Rae came into the room. “Sis, Are you okay”Lila Rae ask “No, I have a secret about the baby, Who my baby father is and I'm worrying about if Mother and Daddy find out”Sierra said “What's the secrets? Lila Rae ask “Their was no Ian, I made it up. it was just Luis and I , He raped me his the father “Sierra said as she cried. “Sierra, I'm sorry, You are right if Daddy find out “Lila Rae said “Yeah he will start a mob war and Mother could drink “Sierra said “Mother was so strong when you were gone for the twins, I will not say anything,”Lila Rae said “Thanks “Sierra said

At Stateville-Blair and Todd and Starr and Tea and Victor and Viki and Dorian were their to say goodbye to Jack. “I love you as my son”Victor said “I love you too, I had two fathers “Jack said “You are doing the right thing here”Todd said “We love you and will visit you”Blair said,”No don't move on with you're life “Jack said “I love you, My baby brother “Starr said “Jack, I wish I could help you as mayor of this town”Dorian said “I don't want you to it's my mistake to fix”Jack said “Yes it is and you are doing the right thing here”Vicky said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment