Thursday, November 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 37


“Betrayed”
At Tea/Victor-Tea was looking at a wedding picture of her and Victor and crying about the fact that Victor was cheating on her with Blair. Victor came into the house.”You bastard!! I know you're cheating on me with Blair ! Tea yelled “Yes I'm “Victor said Tea slap Victor. “I want you out of here! I want a divorce and full custody of Matthew!! Your not going neither my son! Tea yelled “Matthew is my son! Victor yelled “Why!! Tea yelled “Blair and I both didn't think that Jack sure of gone to jail and we bond and it just happened, I'm sorry Tea, I love you”Victor said “I packed you're bags! I don't want you here! After everything we went through “Tea said “I want to say goodbye to Matthew “Victor said he went to see his son..Tea pick up a phone and called Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, I need you”Tea said and hang up the phone..

Matthew room-Victor went into his son room and pick him up.” I blow it son, I screw up and I'm sorry but I will be in you're life”Victor said Tea came in and took Matthew from Victor. “I will fight for our son and us”Victor said “Don't bother , I will make sure you don't go neither my son, My brother are in the mob”Tea said “Are you threaten me? Victor ask “You beat I'm!! Tea yelled Victor left and Tea sit down and rocking her son..”It will be okay my love “Tea said

At Blair /Todd-Todd was sitting down when Blair came in. “Back from you're hard day of having sex with Victor!! Todd yelled “I'm sorry yes I been sleeping with Victor it just happened we bonded after Jack we both wanted to keep him out of jail! But you and Tea didn't want to! You just give up on our son! Blair yelled “I just wanted Jack to deal with what he did! I don't want him to be like me!! Todd yelled “I know I want the best for our son to”Blair said “Well I hope it was worth it because it's over “Todd said “Todd”Blair said “Get out of here! Take Sam and leave! Todd yelled Blair cried and wipe her tears and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment