Thursday, November 30, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 38


At General Hospital-Kevin office-Kevin was talking to Athea . “I want to get better for myself and I want to be a better mother to Skye she the only children I have left”Athea said “You had another child”Kevin ask “Yes, Valentin was my son, I loved him”Althea said “Did you raise Skye and Valentin together “Kevin ask “No, I had to hide Valentin from his father so he went to board school and Skye stay with me, She wasn't my daughter, I stole her from my sister “Athea said “Rae your sister “Kevin ask “Yes our parents didn't want Rae to have Skye so they help me steal her, Now that I'm getting closer to Rae I feel bad about it”Athea said “I hope you can fix it but it's a big thing to fix you can't undo it”Kevin said “I know, I wasn't a good mother to Skye either “Althea said

At Lila Rae -Lila Rae was lying in bed and Sabrina was looking at her when Lorenzo and Skye came into the room.”Sabrina, How is my daughter “Skye ask “Nothing Skye, I'm sorry “Sabrina said “I don't know why she not waking up, It's like she giving up “Skye said she took,Lila Rae hand, “We will not let her give up”Lorenzo said “Sabrina, What do you think as a doctor? Skye ask “I think you have to keep holding on to hope I would not give up either as a mother “Sabrina said “Thanks Sabrina “Skye said Sabrina left. “Lorenzo, You always say We Alcazar don't back up from a fight and we will not let Lila Rae back down “Skye said “No, Sierra came back to us and so will Lila Rae”Lorenzo said

Monica was by the nurse station when Rae came by. “Monica, I just want to say I enjoy working at the center, Today I meet a Veteran and it was nice to help him”Rae said “I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm glad my father want to open one I just wish he could've been here to see how it's helping “Monica said “Me too”Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment